This problem can be caused by a variety of issues,
- Internet connectivity has been lost.
- The website is temporarily unavailable.
- The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
- The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing
for the website's domain.
- If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools,
click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and
TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.
For offline users
You can still view subscribed feeds and some
recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds
- Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click
the feed you want to view.
To view recently visited webpages (might not
work on all pages)
- Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
- Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click
the page you want to view.